Freudian Album Review

Freudian Album Review

Kevin Ruano Hernandez, Staff Writer

This album was created by Daniel Caesar. He is a Canadian R&B artist and has 3 albums with him right at the moment. He is currently 22 years of age, living in Ontario his hometown. He is currently releasing another album next year so stay tuned for that. He’s changing music better than Lil pump or the newest mainstream artists who are hot in the game right now. His website is www.danielcaesar.com and it has all his upcoming tours, concerts, music etc. If you’re working or down headed listen to his 2015 “Pilgrim’s Paradise” that has songs like Paradise, Death & Taxes and my most favorite Streetcar. Surprisingly, it’s based on Kanye’s 808’s and Heartbreaks song called Street Light. This is a great Album to really listen to anytime. A student that I know, Joshua Norman, talks to me about this album. His favorite album is Take Me Away, and explains why, “It gives you good vibes while listening to the song.” He also likes Pilgrim’s Paradise and says, “ The album is about getting loose and letting go of the past and go look forward into the future.” Then I asked him, what  he sees in this artist? He said finally, “ I see in him as, a chill guy who puts his emotions in his songs making them relatable to the listener.”